Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Bestfriend's Wedding

Hei all, just want to share you some photos from my bestfriend's wedding last week. These are the photos I have in my Blackberry, another photos will posted later on.. Tahniah, selamat, congratulation my dear Fitria Razali sayang tercinta.. Muah muah muaahh..

Isn't she lovely?? Yes she is!!! Endeed!



The groom was so extremely super duper nervous!! Ya ampun Wak War.. *gelenggeleng

Saya mau kuenya, kainnya, bodicopnya, bunganya, handuknya, semuanyaaaaa... *teuhawa-hawa

Hari Nikah, bridesmaid berpose dulu ya..
The bridesmaid, secara kebetulan bajunya mirip, hehehe..
With the bride, berharap dan berdoa semoga segera menyusul. Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn

She's so tall, or I am too short?? :-D


Hei, I also want to have a bunch of Bodyshop like this!! :-D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com